Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Jules40

  • Rank
  • Birthday 07/06/1981

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi RocketStar, 

    You can also try International Health center in the Hague, when i discussed that with my huisarts to be referred to Wetering Center in Amsterdam, she said there is a good gyneacologist at the Health center itself (Belgian or German) who was specialised in infertility/subfertility and actually could do it in the future if I would proceeed. I feel your frustration, i am in the same shoes, a long story .Good luck!

  2. When I was checking for the same I also found a contact of a doctor (he seems to use to work at one of the Asmterdam centers such as Wetering) but he has a praktijk in Haarlem. I contacted him per email at that moment when i considered to do a protocal remotely. https://www.echocentrum-haarlem.nl/contact.php; email: info@echocentrum-haarlem.nl Try to contact him but I have no clue how good he is.
  3. If you can try to contact Medilca Center Wetering in Amsterdam if you have a referral letter from gynecologist /huisarts. I am from the Hague (expat/you can drop me a message here). In that center they do follicle development monitoring as well I believe, I was th for endometrium check before the transfer abroad, before corona. They asked though a digital letter via a special system to be sent by a huisarts (mine is at International health center and they did it for me).

Important Information

Terms of Use