Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About RocketStar

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Single Status Update

See all updates by RocketStar

  1. Hi RocketStar, 

    You can also try International Health center in the Hague, when i discussed that with my huisarts to be referred to Wetering Center in Amsterdam, she said there is a good gyneacologist at the Health center itself (Belgian or German) who was specialised in infertility/subfertility and actually could do it in the future if I would proceeed. I feel your frustration, i am in the same shoes, a long story .Good luck!


Important Information

Terms of Use